General and Bariatric Surgery, Abdominal ultrasound, Sports Medicine
I was born in Catania on 11 April 1982. In October 2010 I graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Catania. In 2015 I achieved the Master's Diploma in Abdominal Acupuncture of 1° and 2° level at AMAB and a Master's degree in Management of the critical patient in Surgery at Royal Collage of Surgeon of England. In 2017 I obtained my specialization in General and Emergency Surgery at University of Milano-Bicocca.
From 2017 until today, I hold the position of Chief Medical Officer at the Policlinico di Monza. I emproved my skills in emergency and urgent-care both on the territory and as a first aid doctor. I also manage first aid during sporting and musical events, I deal with coordination of rescue vehicles and life support, and emergency management on the ground and in ambulance.
- Since 2017: Medical Director first level specialist in General and Bariatric Surgery at the Policlino di Monza.
- From 2015 to 2017: Medical Doctor under training in Genral and Emergency Surgery at the San Gerardo Hospital in Monza.
- From 2016 to 2017: Medical Doctor under training in General Surgery at the Ponte San Pietro general hospital.
- From 2014 to 2015: advanced courses at Istituti Clinici Zucchi Monza (General Surgery and Proctolgy)
- Since 2014: Doctor in charge for first aid at Croce Oro Gargiano – first aid management during sporting and musical events, coordination of rescue vehicles and life support, and emergency management on the ground and in ambulance.
- From 2012 to 2017: Medical assistance at the Local Health Department of Como.
- From 31/05/2012 to 01/07/2012: Doctor on call at A.Manzoni Hospital in Lecco (general surgery department and internal medicine).
- From 2010 to 2011: Doctor on call at aquapark Etnaland – first aid management – Doctor on call at Halfway House in Lecco: first aid and management of infectious diseases ward.
- Since 2012: Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor and Abdomen Acupuncture – management both in private practice and National Health System.
October: Course on laparoscopic surgical techniques: from the experimental model to the animal model, Tuttlingen (Germany).
September: Attendance of IFSO World Congress, Madrid.
May: Sicob National Congress, Bologna.
December: Associate Course Medical Federation of Sport
September: Theoretical/practical course in ultrasound Siumb
July: specialization in General Surgery and Emergency Surgery at the University Milano-Bicocca.
September: Practical course in emergency ultrasound at Siumb
April: ATLS course at American College of Surgery.
December: Master in Abdomen Acupuncture of 1° and 2° level at AMAB Italian Chinese Acupuncture School.
September: BLSD-d Course at IRC
January: Master in Critical Patient Management in Surgeon at Royal Collage of Surgeon of England.
October: Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Catania.